The death of Vivek Oji
Large Print Book
First large print edition.
"A tender, potent, and compulsively readable novel of a Nigerian-Indian family and the deeply held secret that tests their traditions and bonds"--
- 1 of 1 copy available at Westchester Library System.
Current holds0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number /
|White Plains Public Library||FICTION (Text)
- ISBN: 9780593286029 (PAP)
- ISBN: 0593286022 (PAP)
- Physical Description: 356 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, 
"A tender, potent, and compulsively readable novel of a Nigerian-Indian family and the deeply held secret that tests their traditions and bonds"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Families > Nigeria > Fiction.
Large type books.